A home office can be a wonderful work environment if you make it so. A lot of people dream about having their own space where they can work when they want to, and end up sleeping. If you want to avoid this fate, set up your office, It’s good to invest in the best headsets for working from home.
Tips to be Motivated And Productive When Working From Home
One of the challenges that comes with working at home is staying productive and motivated. It’s so easy to get distracted. To stay on top of things, try these tips:
1) Make a list of what needs to be done and prioritize.
2) Work in shifts where you focus on work first thing in the morning and then later in the day shift gears to take care of other things.
3) Get dressed for work when you are at home.
Why You Need Best Headsets For Working From Home
As, mentioned earlier working from home requires some preparation and planning. One of the biggest issues is that you are not surrounded by co-workers who can help answer questions or provide guidance when you need it. For that you need to stay in touch with your colleagues and make calls best headsets for working from home will provide you the environment you need to stay focused and stay in touch with your colleagues. They allow you to work while walking around your house or even leave the house if necessary.
Types Of Headsets
The types of headsets along with their pros and cons are:
- Over-the-head Headset – These can be easily adjusted to fit any size, but do not provide as much noise reduction as earbud or in-ear headsets because they have to have a microphone boom that sticks out.
- Neckband Headset – These come with a long cord that connects to the left and right earpieces. They offer sound quality similar to over-the-head headphones, but are bulky and less portable than other options. They are often cheaper, so it’s worth considering if you’re looking for a budget option.
- Wireless Headphones (Bluetooth) – These headphones connects through Bluetooth technology to your phone so there’s no need for wires dangling down from them (or tripping you up). The downside is that this doesn’t work well in areas where there’s a lot of interference or walls blocking the signal.
How To Choose A Headset For Working From Home
To find the best headsets for working from home or office work, Look for these three factors:
Comfortability: Headset should be comfortable enough to be worn for longer period.
Noise cancellation: Should be having a noise cancellation property, for clear conversation.
Sound quality: Because calls and audio clips should sound good and not like they’re coming through a tinny speakerphone in an airport terminal.
Best Headsets For Working From Home Recommendations
Three best and recommended headsets for working from home are:
The Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825-M
The Plantronics Voyager Edge UC B635-M
The Jabra Pro 9450
The Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825-M is lightweight and comfortable to wear even for long hours. It features noise cancellation allows you to focus on your caller and not your background noise. and three noise cancelling microphones to allows the far end callers to hear you and not your environment. With up to 12 hours of talk time and up to 15 hours listening time, range up to 30ft or 98 meters.
The Plantronics Voyager Edge UC B635-M is smart and powerful, it offers a blend of superior audio performance, lightweight comfort, and seamless connectivity to smartphones, tablets, and PCs. Its price and features make it the ideal and best headsets for working from home.
The Jabra Pro 9450’s noise-cancellation features ensure that you can have a private conversation on your business calls and ideal for open and crowded places. It also has wireless capabilities and range up to 150m. Its quite expensive but good option for big budget.
Stay tuned to nonstoptechno.com If you want more exciting guides and reviews regarding technology, stay tuned!
Read More: Best motherboard for GPU rendering