There is a wide range of tablets that go around in today’s market and it might be difficult to choose the best one. The better choice will depend on your budget, type of work you want to use the tablet for and most important the features you need it to have. Get more info on which one can be considered as best tablet for cricut explore air 2.
Best Tablet For Cricut Explore Air 2
1. Wacom Cintiq 13HD
This is the best tablet for those who work on artwork and graphics design. It has a display of 1920 x 1080 pixels and features such as Express Keys, touch strips and many more. Due to this feature, it makes drawing easy. This Wacom Cintiq 13HD comes with a compact size that allows you to carry it anywhere along with your laptop. The battery backup lasts up to 8 hours without fail. Other technical details include a product dimension of 25.2X19X5cm / 9.88×7.48×1.97-inch, weight of 1kg / 2lb 4oz and compatible software’s include Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk Sketchbook Pro and many more.
- Best for artists and graphics designers.
- Stylus that can be used on a wide range of surfaces.
- Highly sensitive-good control over strokes.
- Expensive as compared to other tablets in the market.
- Not suitable if your work does not require spending much time on drawing or illustrations.
2. Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
The best choice if you are looking for tablets for Cricut diagrams and exploration is Samsung. This tablet comes with an enormous screen which makes it easy to work through applications, typing, viewing etc. It also boasts high performance rate which ensures that there is no lagging during usage and the multi tasking feature helps in work like you would do on a laptop. So if your requirements include speed and power then this is the best tablet for Cricut explore air 2.
Other Technical details include a product dimension of 247X167X7mm / 9.73×6.57×0.28-inch; weight of 769g/1lb 10oz, The following programs are compatible with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Sketchbook Pro, and many others.
- Best performance rate due to high end specs like 3GB Ram, Intel Quad Core, 32 GB memory space etc.
- Long lasting battery hence you can work continuously without worry about charging often.
- A bit pricey in comparison with other tablets.
- You should not use it if you rarely draw or illustrate.
3. Apple iPad Air 2
This is another excellent choice that offers faster work in comparison to others in the market. The apple brand has become well known for manufacturing high quality, reliable and durable electronic gadgets which includes tablets. Although it is quite expensive but its features are worth considering for those who often work with apps like Adobe Photoshop , Sketchbook pro etc.
Other Technical details include a product dimension of 240X169.5X6.1mm / 9.45×6.67×0.24-inch; weight of 478g/16oz, You can use Adobe Photoshop, Sketchbook Pro, etc.
- Best Display quality because of retina display which makes images look crisp and clear.
- Easy to use interface.
- If you don’t plan on drawing or illustrating a lot, this is not a good option.
- The price is high when compared to other tablets on the market.
4. Asus Transformer Book T100
This is a highly recommended tablet for Cricut diagrams and exploration among people due to its simple but elegant design .It features a detachable keyboard which makes it easy to carry when going out of station. Another useful feature that helps users is its compatibility with Windows Ink Workspace app that allows them to draw , edit documents, write notes etc. In order to view images in high resolution Asus transformer book T100 comes with a 10 inch screen at the size of 263X171 pixels. Other technical details include a product dimension of 25 X17 X1 inches and weight of 1Kg /2lb 7oz.
- High speed due to 3rd generation Intel Atom CPU and 2GB Ram.
- Comes with Windows Ink Workspace app which makes drawing easy on this tablet by bringing various apps like Sticky Notes , Sketch pad etc. to the screen for use.
- The battery lasts for a long time, so you don’t have to worry about charging it constantly.
- You shouldn’t use this if you don’t spend a lot of time drawing.
- Pricey in comparison to other tablets.
5. Huion H610 Pro
This tablet is a perfect choice for those who work on projects frequently and require accurate angles. It offers you the same experience as working on canvas due to its 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity .In order to ensure accuracy it comes with 8mm thickness, 5 Express keys for access to touch bar , full HD display screen etc. Other technical details include a product dimension of 20*11*5cm /7.87×4.33×1.97inch; weight of 260g/9oz..
- No need for a screen guard because of its ultra-slim design that easily fits in the laptop bag or briefcase.
- Highly accurate angles due to 8mm thickness and 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity.
- Comes with a decent display screen, power supply unit and an attractively packaged graphic drawing tablet.
- The price is high when compared to other tablets.
6. Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12
This is another excellent tablet that offers faster work in comparison to others in the market. The Lenovo brand has become well known for manufacturing reliable, durable and high quality electronic gadgets which includes tablets. Although it is quite expensive but its features are worth considering for those who often work with creative apps like Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk Sketchbook Pro etc..
Other Technical details include a product dimension of 20.7 X 322 X 224mm / 8X12.7X8.75inch; weight of 1Kg/2lb 5oz., compatible software’s like Adobe Photoshop , Autodesk Sketchbook Pro.
- Best suited for those who often work with creative apps like Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk Sketchbook Pro etc.
- It offers very high speed as compared to other tablets in the market.
- Comes with a multi-touch display screen and compatibility with Windows Ink Workspace app that allows users to draw, write notes etc. on the tablet.
- It is not suitable for jobs that do not require extensive illustration work.
- A bit pricey in comparison to other tablets.
7. Asus Transformer Mini T102HA
This tablet has become very popular to users who are looking for windows 10 tablets in the market because of its amazing features. This gadget’s design is completely different from other tablets that have been in the market. Its installed with Windows Ink Workspace app which makes drawing , editing documents or writing notes easier on this tablet by bringing various apps like Sticky Notes etc. to the screen for use . Other technical details include a product dimension of 254 X 170 X 9 mm /10 inch; weight 310g/ 11 ounce..
- Its slim and has a sleek design which makes it easy to carry around.
- It offers extremely fast speed as compared to other tablets in the market.
- Comes with a fingerprint sensor that enables user to log into windows without typing password saving them time and making work easy.
- Quite expensive.
- This isn’t suitable if you only spend a little time at work.
8. Barnes & Noble NOOK HD+ Tablet
Coming from one of the most reliable book store brands, Barnes and Noble NOOK HD+, this tablet is an ideal choice for those who love reading books. With its large display screen, you can read books without straining your eyes too much. This tablet has a 9 inch screen and is equipped with Android OS that makes reading and working easy on this gadget by showing pages of books or web pages as if they were laid out in front of you . Other technical details include a product dimension of 203 X 137 X 10mm/8inch; weight 405g / 14 ounce.
- The large display screen helps users to read without straining their eyes too much..
- Gives students the opportunity to save money as it can be used for all academic needs like writing, drawing etc.
- Very affordable as compared to other tablets in the market.
- If you don’t spend much time drawing in your work, this is not recommended.
9. Apple iPad Pro
If you are looking for a tablet that can be used by both students and professionals then Apple iPad Pro is indeed one of the best choices in the market. It gives users the opportunity to do all sorts of work on this gadget since it is powered by an iOS version which provides access to various apps like iMovie, Guitar- Amp etc. For advanced note taking or drawing , this device comes with its own apple pencil.
- The touch screen display offers exceptional brightness making it ideal for use in different conditions .
- The Apple pencil makes it easy for students to take notes or draw on this device in a more advanced way.
- This tablet has the largest storage option up to 1TB which is beneficial for professionals who are looking to save all work related files.
- Pricey as compared to other tablets in the market.
10. Microsoft Surface Pro 4
It comes from one of the most reliable brands, Microsoft, and will show you what technology is capable of. It runs on the Windows 10 operating system, making it really easy to work by bringing all the apps you need, such as sticky notes, onto one screen.
- This device is extremely thin and can be carried along wherever you want with ease since it has a good battery life.
- Offers peace of mind as it protects your digital data from hackers with its Windows Hello feature provided by infrared camera.
- Comparatively expensive to other tablets.
The tablet you choose should meet all your needs in terms of usage whether it’s for studying, watching movies or working. It is also true that everyone has different budgets and what might suit one person may not be the best option for another person. Be sure to go through user reviews about various tablets in the market before zeroing in on a particular product.
The choices we have mentioned here are some of the most popular and best selling tablets in the market which work well for students and professionals alike. If you are looking to purchase a tablet with an Apple logo, then iPad Pro is definitely the best choice followed by Apple iPad Air 2.
On the other hand if your work requires greater flexibility or creativity, HP Pavilion x2 is what you should go for since it comes equipped with detachable keyboard which makes typing on this device very easy. The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet can be considered as one of the best options available in the market if your work consists of using various apps needed for office tasks.